Welcome to St. Pete Together
Connecting the St. Pete community with resources and support during the COVID-19 outbreak
Join the campaign: #StayHome
How can you help?
Become a Volunteer! This is an unprecedented time with no playbook. Together we can provide support and guidance to those who need it most.
Do you need volunteers or supplies?
Submit your requests for volunteers, donations, and supplies.
How Can We Help?
Answer Your Questions
Ask and answer questions posted.
If you want to volunteer, donate money, or supplies, join our volunteers’ team and together we’ll be able to withstand these difficult times.
Volunteer Opportunities and Supplies
Search organization’s and individual’s volunteer opportunities and supply needs.
#1: How should I wash my hands properly to stave off the COVID-19 virus?
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and for 40 seconds.Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and for 40 seconds.
#2: How does COVID-19 spread?
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
#3: What can I do to avoid the COVID-19 infection?
Clean your hands often and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
#4: Where can I find the CDC’s guidance on disinfecting my home?
The CDC’s guidance can be found here.